UNION SQUARE MARKET INSIGHTS
With over 25 million annual visitors, Union Square has the highest pedestrian traffic on the West Coast. Located directly between Union Square and Market Street, Stockton & O’Farrell is one of the City’s busiest intersections.
This strategic location is in close proximity to San Francisco’s greatest concentration of hotels, with over 13,000 hotel rooms within walking distance of 100 Stockton.
San Francisco’s largest convention and exhibition complex, Moscone Convention Center is just a 6-minute walk from 100 Stockton. The building area consists of more than 2 million square feet.
100 Stockton is accessible via 18 transit lines, including MUNI light-rail vehicles, buses, historic trolleys, cable cars and BART. The Union Square Station of the new Central Subway is located 1/2 block from 100 Stockton.
100 Stockton is located within the immediate vicinity of 1.1 million daytime workers, with over 67 million square feet of office space in the immediately surrounding markets.
- Percentage of white collar workers with a college degree or higher within 3 miles
- Average income of residents within a 5-mile radius
Tourism & Visitors
The number of visitors and spending have increased every year since 2013. Union Square is the leading San Francisco neighborhood visited.
- Total annual visitors and convention participants
- Total annual tourism spending
- Average visitor household income
Top Producing Domestic Markets
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose
- New York
- Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto
- Washington, DC